Monday, April 28, 2008

Hang Up If Clinton Answers At 3 A.M.

In an earlier post called "We Need More Choices", I gave my reasons why it was important for our Nation to have a viable third party Presidential Candidate. I also said that I was not overwhelmed with joy at the prospect of voting for any of the three remaining Candidates. After all is said and done, I had decided to support McCain because his politics are closest to my own. That is not to say that McCain gets a free pass from my scrutiny. I slammed McCain's gas holiday leave from his senses in "Poly-Tics As Usual". In my thinking, it's undeniable that John McCain is the least of all evils. That is not exactly the best reason to vote for a candidate, however it is a safe choice. McCain has the experience and strength of character to lead us through this difficult period in history, and our enemies will not perceive him as soft. Barack Obama is too inexperienced and wants to "talk" with all of our enemies. Those with an anti-American agenda will surely take advantage of Obama's weaknesses. In my very last post, I also took a critical look at all of the other controversies surrounding Obama and his campaign. Of course, Hillary Clinton is such a caring, noble, and honest person. Alright, I was just kidding. Voting for Hillary Clinton would result in another four year extension of Bill Clinton's Presidency. Just take a look at Senator Clinton's say anything, dishonest campaign, and you are getting a preview of her Presidency. Hillary Clinton's statement a few weeks ago, calling on President Bush to boycott the Olympic opening ceremony, reminded me of something important. Where was Senator Clinton's concern about China when hubby Bill Clinton allowed the sale of sensitive advanced satellite technology to the Chinese Government over ten years ago? After an official of a Chinese aerospace company made a hefty donation to re-elect Bill Clinton, he approved the sale of the technology over the State Department's objections. Senator Clinton would sell out the people of Tibet and anybody for that matter, for a donation to her struggling campaign. Hillary is simply Bill repackaged in a pants suit.

No comments: