Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ode To Hillary Part I

I suppose that I can make a protracted goodbye to Hillary since it took her four days to exit the race for the Democratic nomination. Clinton did just that today in her speech a few hours ago. I watched Clinton's half hour long exit speech in it's entirety. Hillary left no room for any reasonable doubt that she was dropping out and trowing her complete support behind the Democratic Nominee, Senator Barack Obama. If Clinton is engaging in some sort of subterfuge by retaining her delegates, I do not think that people would accept it. So it's finally over. I must admit Clinton gave a good speech. She talked a little longer about herself than perhaps Obama supporters would have liked, but all things considered, they should be satisfied with her speech. So I decided to post the links to some of my favorite Hillary Clinton articles that I wrote. I will do this in a few parts over the weekend. This first installment will be from the end of May through June, when the race really heated up between Clinton and Obama. It includes some of my favorites:

20/20 Vision At 86
Hillary Say It Isn't So
The Finish Line?
Have A Drink On Me
The Final Countdown
In A Galaxy Far Far Away
La Isla Bonita
You Get Half
The Secret Life Of Hillary Clinton Part IV
Mr. Peanut Jumps Ship
Divided They Stand

No comments: