Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What Country Are You Running In?

Just in case you missed it, a couple of weeks ago at a campaign stop in Oregon, Senator Barack Obama got a little confused. You may have missed it because by and large the liberal media does not report anything negative about Obama. Obama was telling his Oregon supporters about the long campaign when he said; "I've been in 57 States". Really Senator, it's been awhile since my school days but I can only remember 50 States. Now taken by itself Obama's gaffe is not really such a big deal. Obama was probably tired after a long day of campaigning and made a blunder. What is significant is the way the liberal media overlooked this story. Remember back to 1992 when former Vice President Dan Quayle spelled "potato" wrong, the press was all over the story. What is more common, a misspelling or not remembering that there are only 50 States? I admit that I am nothing without my spell checker, but I can count the stars on the Flag. What is worse than forgetting how many States there are in the United States when you serve in the U.S. Senate? Perhaps it is in fact Senator Obama who has "lost his bearings". John McCain knows how many States there are in the U.S. He was tortured for every one of them in service to his Country.






Related Stories:

Hold On "Sweetie"

Obama Owes McCain An Apology

No comments: