Thursday, June 5, 2008

Does Mr. Peanut Matter?

Former President Jimmy Carter has been all over the news in recent months. I think Carter is on the short list of the worst President's in American history, and seeing him around so much lately has been annoying. From his failed negotiations with terrorists, to his opinions about the political climate, I have heard enough from the man. I wish that he would go back to building houses already. I do not think that I am alone in my desires, the Democrat's, Obama in particular, probably wishes that crazy old Uncle Jimmy would retire his mouth. Speaking about the historic clinching of the nomination by Senator Obama, Carter was quick to provide some advice about a possible Obama/Clinton ticket. Carter said; ""I think it would be the worst mistake that could be made," ... "That would just accumulate the negative aspects of both candidates". What the hell does that even mean? Do their positive aspects accumulate as well? Is their any math involved in this equation Mr. Carter? I suppose the only question that really matters is, does anybody still put any stock in what crazy old Uncle Jimmy has to say? Whether old or young, the Democrat's never disappoint us with their antics. That's why I refer to them as the "New Keystone Cops".

Related Stories:

Mr. Peanut Jumps Ship

No comments: