Monday, June 9, 2008

Thank You For Being A Friend Obama

I think that I have been pretty fair in my criticism of the candidates so far in the process. It goes without saying however, that I will be more critical of the candidates who's political views differ greatly from my own. I should also point out that I wrote articles in defense of those same candidates, when I felt it was warranted. In the beginning, I held back from using circumstantial evidence and endeavored to avoid "swiftboating" the candidates. Now that Senator Barack Obama is firmly in place as the Democratic Nominee, he will be subjected to an even greater scrutiny. In "Where There Is Smoke There Is Fire", I began to link together some of the more questionable aspects of Obama's past and saw a pattern. The pattern concerned some of Obama's friends and associates. From former terrorists to anti-American speakers, Obama's associates leave a lot to be desired. The latest of Obama's shady friends that I learned of is Rashid Khalidi, a former high level official in the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). Khalidi has espoused hate speech about Israel in the past, and also has held fundraisers for Obama's campaigns in the past. I have been careful not to rush to judgement about Obama. I attempted to dismiss at first, the "flag lapel" and "Pledge of Allegiance" incidences. There now is just an overwhelming amount of evidence, mainly in the form of Obama's associations, that have forced me to outright question his judgement if not his very motives. Obama's bid for the Presidency has been endorsed by leaders from Hamas and also by Castro in Cuba. Too many people are being taken in by Obama's abundance of charm. When you look a little deeper, it's not such a pretty picture.

Related Stories:

Wright Torpedo's Obama

Another Torpedo For Obama

I suppose He Never Read It

No comments: