Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Nifty To Be 250

In just under four months I hit another milestone on my blog. This is my 250th blog post. The last couple of months have been busy and I have devoted much of my time to working on this blog. I still have several dozen things that I wanted to write about that have been put on the back burner for months. The crazy Democratic Primary had me blogging my behind off. I have been putting the brakes on of late in an attempt to rejoin my life. In the coming weeks I hope to catch up and talk about some of the interesting stories that went by the wayside. For this post I decided to include the links to some of my favorite stories from the first 250. Thank you to everybody who has left comments. Even the nasty ones.

Some Of My Favorites:

Obama Is Mr. Peanut
The Democrats Are Liars
Ode To Hillary Part III
Thank You For Being A Friend
Thank God It Was Saved
20/20 Vision At 86
Feeling Good At 100
You're Out Of Touch
Infringing On Our Rights
Penis Envy
"Screw Them"
Bloggers Unite For Human Rights

No comments: