Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Feeling Good At 100

Although it has not even been three full months, this is my 100th post. It was not my original intention to reach this milestone in such a short time frame, but there are just so many different things happening right now that confront my sensibilities. So I thought on my Blogs 100th birthday that I would take a look back at some of my favorite stories. For those who have read my Blog, subscribed, and commented, I thank you very much.

Here are my favorites thus far:

The Sectet Life Of Hillary Clinton

We Did Not Have To Struggle Like You Do

Save Our Park

Earth Day 2008

Santuary Policy Kills American

Safety First?

1984

Condi, What If We Say Pretty Please

Jobs Americans Will Not Do

We Did Not Hate Our Country

We Need More Choices

The New Keystone Cops

No comments: