Saturday, May 24, 2008

Game, Set, Match

I am wearing a big grin as I write this one. I have been trying to convince the world that Senator Clinton is the creepiest in a town full of creeps. This latest Clinton gaffe proves that she does not have a soul. Yesterday Senator Hillary Clinton was responding to a question from a reporter about why she remains in the Democratic Presidential hunt. Clinton answered; "We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California". Did anybody happen to notice pointed ears and a tail on Clinton? Was she holding a pitchfork? Do my ears deceive me? Stay tune Hillary fans, same Hill time, same Hill channel! If I heard correctly, Senator Clinton just said that one of her reasons for remaining in the race is, just in case Barack Obama gets clipped by an assassins bullet? No wonder Obama has so much security. He is probably worried that Clinton herself will put the hit on him. Hillary Clinton has reached the apex of insensitivity and depravity with this one. This has to rob Clinton of the momentum she has been building over the last few weeks, and I think it could spell the end of her campaign. Come on Hillary you know that you're never supposed to let the horns show. To be fair, Clinton also gave other reasons for remaining in the race. What did Senator Obama have to say about Clinton's remark, he said;"I have learned that when you’re campaigning for as many months as myself and Sen. Clinton have been campaigning that, you know, sometimes you get careless in terms of the statements that you make. And I think that’s what happened here". Obama has more class in his pinky finger than Clinton does in her whole body. Just to be safe, Obama better don a vest when Hillary is around in the Senate.

No comments: