Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This Is Painful To Admit

This is really killing me to do this (Damn sense of fair play) but I must. Hillary Clinton did a good job last week in her interview on "The O'Reilly Factor". I fell sick now, but you have to give credit where do. A fair percentage of my last 100 posts were slamming Hillary Clinton for one reason or another. She did do a great interview though, in the "no spin zone". Clinton was witty and engaging. She even seemed like a real person for a change. If only that were the real Hillary Clinton, I think she would have the entire election wrapped up. It's not. I will not get into the criticism because that's not what this post is about; this time. If Hillary Clinton would give up her lying, wild fantasies, and vicious political nature, she would be appealing to a lot more voters. Giving up the pants suits would not hurt either.

No comments: