Friday, May 9, 2008

Running On Empty

Democratic Senator and Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton just loaned her campaign 6.4 million dollars, definitely not a sign that all is well. Clinton also loaned her campaign over 5 million dollars in April. Despite that fact, Clinton says that she is staying in the race. Today at a speech in West Virginia, Clinton said; "I'm staying in this race until there is a nominee, and obviously I'm going to work as hard as I can to become that nominee." If you have read any of my Blog you know that I have no love for Hillary or any other Clinton. Personally, I hope she stays in and continues to wreak havoc in the Democratic Party. The question is why does she stay in when it's clear that Obama has defeated her? There is only one answer that seems to make sense. Clinton is hoping that Obama either screws up or something unsavory in his background surfaces. She would then hope to persuade the Democratic Super Delegates to push her over the top with enough delegates to win the nomination. In a recent speech, I heard Clinton say that she stays in order to let all of the voters have their say. They have and you lost. Hillary Clinton is staying in for the one person she cares about; Hillary Clinton. Like I said before, I hope she does stay and destroy the Democratic Party.

No comments: